We are going to talk about SEO today. If you do not think you can do these things, then check out this awesome SEO Boca Raton Company for details. Hopefully you will get a little knowledge out of this. These tips are what you should do for your on-page optimization. Make sure to try and follow these tips as closely as possible, as they will only lead to your success.
1) Be sure to set your page titles to the keywords you are trying to rank for on each page. That means if your trying to rank for “pet toys”, then your page title should be:
“Pet Toys | The Ultimate Toy Collection For Pets | Company Name”
That is pretty east to understand and implement.
2) Make sure that all your content is 100% original and unique. You can do this by running a Plagiarism Checking Tool, or go to CopyScape and check your site. (very important)
3) In addition to having the keyword in your Title Tag, it should be in the following areas as well:
Image Alt Text
Image File Name
4) You should also have great internal linking structure. Remember that Google crawls your site via. links, so you want them to stay on your site as long as possible, this means having link circle that never ends. Link from page to page to page, keeping the cycle endless and using the right anchor text to do this.
5) Avoid Duplicate Content at all costs. Make sure that you have not added the same content to multiple places. Also, use excerpts when available, like on your home page if you have a section with Recent Posts. There are many excerpt plug ins from WordPress if you use this CMS.
6) Utilize the robots.txt file. Be sure to have this set so that the search engines can crawl your site. Do not block the bots. Block tags and sometimes categories. Blog user data, log in pages, sign up pages, author pages, and archives.
7) Always submit a new sitemap when you add any content to your site. this includes pages and posts.
8) Make sure to optimize your images before publishing them.
9) Optimize your site so that it loads quickly, as this does count towards your ranking.
10) Finally, do not link to any bad sites, or sites that participate in bad methods and techniques.
If you need help with anything, go to SEOjus for further info.